This year there is a new process for the
Starting February 12, you may contact any of our partner locations (listed below) directly to find out how your school may qualify to receive a field trip grant.
Kohl’s Field Trip Grant Program.
- Betty Brinn Children's Museum: Click here to learn more. For questions, contact Bill Pariso, Director of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 390-5437, ext. 272.
- Discovery World: Click here to learn more. For questions, contact Larissa Yankovich at email@example.com or (414) 765-8763.
- Hunger Task Force: Contact Kate Holter, Dietitian Educator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 639-6607.
- Junior Achievement of Wisconsin: Contact Brooke Tabbert, Director of Capstone Programming at email@example.com or (414) 577-3816.
Milwaukee Art Museum: Click here to learn more. For questions, contact Group Tours at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 224-3842.
The Milwaukee Art Museum will begin accepting applications on March 2, 2020.
- Milwaukee Public Museum: Click here to learn more. For questions, contact Tim Malenock, Director of Visitor Services & Group Sales at email@example.com or (414) 278-6174.
- Zoological Society of Milwaukee / Milwaukee County Zoo: Click here to learn more. For questions, contact Yvonne Schramm, Manager of Enrichment Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also encourage your school to check out the Kohl’s Volunteer Program. Through the Kohl’s Volunteer Program, Kohl’s associates donate their personal time to make a difference in their local communities by volunteering with eligible 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations. In support of associates’ volunteerism, the eligible organization will receive a $500 volunteer reward for every five associates that volunteer for each event. Confirm with your Parent Teacher Organization and/or Booster Club, as many have 501(c)(3) status.